Princess cut diamond rings are often considered the most popular of all styles when compared to the number one round brilliant. The excellence of the shape makes it easy for craftsmen to find an abundance of designs that will set off the stunning cut. Although it lends itself beautifully to the most often seen solitaire, there are many other possibilities for you to choose from.
Our top 7 princess-cut engagement rings:
7. The reason the princess-cut diamond is a favorite among diamond lovers is that gives the wearer the best of everything a diamond can offer. Not only does the princess cut look unique and stand out in a crowd, it also offers stunning brilliance and fire. 14-karat white gold is sold more often than any other white gold.
6. This princess-cut diamond, with its sharp and uncut corners, creates a brilliant shape for diamond rings. Shaped like a square, inverted pyramid, a princess-cut diamond can offer more sparkle and brilliance than any other square diamond. 18-karat yellow gold is considered to be the highest quality gold that is sold in the United States and Europe.
5.Prong setting is perhaps the most used for solitaire rings. It sets a single diamond stone in perfection. Your stone can be placed in a more prominent way or sit near the hand. This type of setting creates a sort of a basket that holds your stone in place. This works as the base of your stone, exposing more diamonds than other setting types.
4. Let this gorgeous diamond engagement ring be the promise of forever for the princess of your heart. Crafted of lustrous 14-karat white gold, the ring features a princess-cut center diamond embraced by round diamonds. This engagement ring is sure to be cherished for years to come
3. A type of configuration in which the main stone is being surrounding by several stones, giving your precious ring a more streamlined look. If you’ve settled for more than one stone on your ring, then this would be the perfect setting.
2. Because of the method of polishing, inclusions are more difficult to see in a princess-cut diamond than in any other square diamond. A princess-cut diamond also tends to be shinier and more brilliant than other square diamonds. White gold is often used to enhance diamonds and other gemstones.
1. This fashion ring features a square center set with four princess-cut diamonds. Crafted of 14k white gold, the ring is accented with round-cut diamonds at all four sides of the square.